Sunday, December 21, 2014

Raseri, Inc New Leader Spotlight: Mallory Longacre

Name: Mallory Longacre


Hometown: Toledo, OH
 
School/Major: University of Toledo,  English Literature and Communication

Fun Fact: Even though I am really tall, I always played positions in sports that shorter people typically played.  Ex: Setter and Catcher

Biggest Strength:  My smile and positive demeanor.
 
Hobbies: Reading and Watching TV Shows
Never Leave the House Without: My planner and cell phone
Favorite Long Term Goal: Vacationing in Europe!



Quick Answers Time!
Mountains or Beach
Mountains
Coffee or Tea or Energy Drink
Tea
Winter or Summer
Winter
Water or Snow (ski/boarding)
Snow
I’d like to thank… Everyone on the team especially Mary and Frank, my mother and wonderful roommate and best friend, Sydney and my boyfriend, Will