Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Raseri Inc New Leader Spotlight: MaLinda Laurer

Name: MaLinda Laurer
 
Hometown: Fremont, OH

School/Major: Bowling Green State University, BS in Apparel Merchandising and Product Development, Marketing Minor

Start Date with Raseri Inc: April 28th, 2014

 

What are your main “keys to success” with Raseri Inc?

My keys are having a strong work ethic and taking advice from qualified people.


So far, what is your favorite part of working at Raseri Inc?

The people I work with! Everyone is super nice and we are all friends. They're always willing to help.


What specific goals do you have for the next year? What are you most looking forward to?

Getting promoted to assistant manager and then management!  Being able to do what I want, when I want.


What advice would you give to others who are looking to hit leadership qualifications at Raseri Inc?

Keep a good attitude and work really hard! Success doesn't happen overnight! Don't be afraid to ask questions.


Personal Fun Fact…

I have four tattoos and I want a million more!


I’d like to thank… 

Everyone who helped me get promoted to leadership and continues to help me!