Monday, November 17, 2014

Raseri Inc New Leader Spotlight: Tara Reynolds

 


Name: Tara Reynolds

Hometown: Oregon, OH

School/Major: The University of Toledo/Marketing

Start Date with Raseri Inc: September 8, 2014


What are your main "keys to success" with Raseri Inc?
Practice practice practice, ask questions, keep your goals in mind, and stay positive!

 

So far, what is your favorite part of working at Raseri Inc?
The work environment. Everyone is so excited to be at work every day. It’s refreshing. I love being surrounded by so many motivated people who want to help you grow as well.

 

What specific goals do you have for the next year? What are you most looking forward to?
Getting promoted to Assistant Manager and then Manager. I can’t wait to travel and figure out where I want to run my own office!


What advice would you give to others who are looking to hit leadership qualifications at Raseri Inc?
Always put forth the extra effort, learn as much as you can every day, and don’t give up or lose your attitude. It will pay off.

 

Personal Fun Fact…
I’ve known how to say the alphabet backwards just as long as I’ve known it forwards.

 

I’d like to thank…
Everyone at Raseri, Inc. for constantly helping to develop me so that I make progress every single day.