Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Raseri Columbus Meet our Management: Abbi Crawford


Meet our Human Resources Manager Abbi Crawford! 

What did you want to be when you were little?
Veterinarian

If you could time-travel, where would you go?
Renaissance Era

Where were you born and where do you call home?
Marion, Ohio is where I was born but I call where I went to college, Bowling Green, Ohio home.

What motivates you on a daily basis?
Picking two positives from every negative and being optimistic about my future

Obviously we all make mistakes, what is the most valuable lesson you have learned from your mistakes?
That tomorrow is always a new day. I should always focus on what I CAN control instead of what I can't control.

What has been your most memorable experience so far with Raseri Columbus?
Traveling to Austin, TX after being invited to one of our biggest conferences of the year, Keys To Success.

What is the best advice you have received to help you grow to where you are today?
Life is like a bow and arrow. When life is pulling you back with difficulties, I know it's because it's about to launch me into something great.