Friday, September 5, 2014

Raseri Inc New Leader Spotlight: Kristina Irwin


Name: Kristina Irwin
 
Hometown: Holland, OH

 
School/Major: Bowling Green State University, Tourism, Leisure and Event Planning

 
Start Date with Raseri Inc: June 2nd, 2014

 
What are your main “keys to success” with Raseri Inc?
My main key was to utilize the people higher up than me. Set up meetings with manager Rick and the assistant managers to learn more from the people who have already been through it all!

So far, what is your favorite part of working at Raseri Inc?
We're like one big family, everyone is always so positive and willing to help each other!

 
What specific goals do you have for the next year? What are you most looking forward to?
My goals are to become an assistant manager and then open my own office. I'm looking forward to being able to train and develop my own team and provide opportunity to others.


What advice would you give to others who are looking to hit leadership qualifications at Raseri Inc?
Just to have fun and remember what you learn!


Personal Fun Fact…
I know every word to Frozen


I’d like to thank… 
Rick for the opportunity and everyone who trained me and help me get promoted.