Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Raseri Inc New Leader Spotlight: Erik Cranmer

Name: Erik Cranmer

 
Hometown: Marion, Ohio

 
School/Major: The University of Findlay, Political Science and International Relations


Start Date with Raseri Inc: June 30, 2014

What are your main “keys to success” with Raseri Inc?

My main keys to success are having an open mind and a desire to learn something new everyday.


So far, what is your favorite part of working at Raseri Inc?

My favorite part of working at Raseri, Inc. is the opportunity for success. The opportunity for greatness and equally available to everyone is the best part!


What specific goals do you have for the next year? What are you most looking forward to?

I look forward to being promoted to management within the next year.

 
What advice would you give to others who are looking to hit leadership qualifications at Raseri Inc?

Having fun and learn something new everyday! If you take your time to enjoy the ride, you will learn a ton and be a great success.

 
Personal Fun Fact…

My birthday is December 25 - Christmas Day!


I’d like to thank… 

Rick Knutsen for giving me this opportunity and all of my fellow leaders for all the guidance and support! I couldn't have done this without you!