Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Raseri Inc New Leader Spotlight: Shawn Ford



Name: Shawn Ford
 
Hometown: Bedford, Texas

School/Major: US military: medical, mechanical engineering, truck driver, supply foreman all graduated to move up ranking in military

Start Date with Raseri Inc: May 27th, 2014


What are your main “keys to success” with Raseri Inc?
Dedication and student mentality. I know that it will all pay off as long as you set your goals high!



So far, what is your favorite part of working at Raseri Inc?
The leadership and the atmosphere. It is very family-oriented.


What specific goals do you have for the next year? What are you most looking forward to?
My goal is to be promoted to assistant manager and able to go on more business trips and travel with the company.


What advice would you give to others who are looking to hit leadership qualifications at Raseri Inc?
You need to work hard and have dedication.  Also have a great student mentality, learning is the key!

 
Personal Fun Fact…
I played football for NWOFFL, LLC. Flag football champion!

 
I’d like to thank… 
1. God, for every day that I’m alive.
2. My family, for always being there for me.
3. Rick, for the opportunity of a lifetime.
4. All my coworkers for their hard work and dedication to help me succeed.