Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Raseri, Inc Employee Spotlight: Hannah Moore

Name: Hannah Moore

Hometown: Ida, MI

School/Major: Monroe County Community College/General Administration
 
Fun Fact: My favorite book is "Dracula" by Bran Stoker

Biggest Strength: Seeing the good in others

Hobbies: Yoga, Disc Jockey, and laughing! Life is humorous!

Never Leave the House Without: Chapstick!

Favorite Long Term Goal: Looking back at my life when I am old and enjoying all the memories and love.  Being satisfied and content with my accomplishments.

Quick Answers Time!
Mountains or Beach
Mountains
Coffee or Tea or Energy Drink
Coffee
Winter or Summer
Winter
Water or Snow (ski/boarding)
Snow - Snow mobiles! and going up north
I’d like to thank… My family and friends for all of their support and encouragement on a daily basis.  I am truly blessed with the people in my life.