Friday, March 21, 2014

Raseri Inc Employee Spotlight: Mary Delaney

Name: Mary Delaney

Hometown: Toledo, OH


Start Date with Raseri:
February 17th, 2014


What are your main “keys to success” at Raseri Inc?

Taking notes everyday and rewriting them when I get home from work that day.  I listen to other leaders advice and working extremely hard.




So far, what is your favorite part of working with the team at Raseri Inc? 
My favorite part is definitely getting to know everyone at the office. Everyone is very friendly and tons of fun.

What specific goals do you have for the next year? What are you most looking forward to?
My goals this year are to continue to work hard and learn to transfer knowledge to others at Raseri Inc, I look forward to learning how to train and develop other people in their career with Raseri Inc.
 



What advice would you give to others who are looking to hit leadership qualifications?
Don't give up! Working hard now will pay off in the future.




Personal Fun Fact…
I like peanut butter pickle sandwiches.




I’d like to thank…   
Everyone at Raseri for being so supportive and helping me see my potential!  





Apply to Raseri