Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Raseri Inc Employee Spotlight: Xiaoyu Zhang


Name: Xiaoyu Zhang

Hometown: China

Start Date with Raseri: March 3rd, 2013

What are your main “keys to success” with Raseri Inc?
I take tons of notes and apply everything I learn from the leaders and our manager, Rick. I also set three and six weeks goals to push myself.

So far, what is your favorite part of working with the team as Raseri?
I like the work environment at Raseri. Here everyone is willing to help each other, to see other’s progress.

What specific goals do you have for the next year with Raseri? What are you most looking forward to?
Next year I expect to open my own office in Plano, Texas. I’m looking forward to helping more people who want to become successful entrepreneurs.

What advice would you give to others who are looking to hit leadership qualifications?
Great student mentality and strong work ethic are two important factors to success in business. Have a clear picture of your big dreams and work to make your dream a reality.

Personal Fun Fact…
I like to paint Chinese paintings, which I studied for more than six years. I also like to play a traditional Chinese instrument named “Zheng”, which is a 21- or 25-stringed plucked instrument.

I’d like to thank…
Rick offers me a chance to prove to myself that I have ability to become an entrepreneur in America. I’d like to thank everyone that helps me to progress inside and outside the office and encourages me to build my confidence in speaking English in front of a lot people.