Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Raseri Inc Employee Spotlight: John Friermood


Name: John Friermood

Hometown: Mount Victory

Start Date with Raseri:
7-29-13

What are your main “keys to success” at Raseri Inc?
 
Staying committed to the basics and always remembering that nothing is a big deal. Life is a classroom and we all have to learn in our daily endeavors.

So far, what is your favorite part of working with the team at Raseri Inc?
 
I really enjoy working with motivated people. Everybody has a passion to help each other and it makes for a great atmosphere.

What specific goals do you have for the next year? What are you most looking forward to?

I'm really looking forward to expanding the company into the west coast with a different client. I am really excited to pass this opportunity onto others in the future as a manager.

What advice would you give to others who are looking to hit leadership qualifications at Raseri Inc?
I would suggest mastering your craft, life is not about the destination, it is about the journey. If you keep shooting for the stars, you will still land somewhere above where you are now so always have constant progression over perfection.


Personal Fun Fact…
 
I love to play music, I would say I'm pretty good at the drum set and guitar; however, my family would suggest otherwise for the years I annoyed them with the constant practice. I also love to build things, I enjoy using power tools!

I’d like to thank…

Everyone who has taught me a skill set in life. I just want to learn as much as I can in this life and I can not get there without being a student. My parents have always supported me no matter what decisions i make, and I have learned a lot about what to do and what not to do because of it.


Apply to Raseri