Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Raseri Inc Employee Spotlight: Lindsay Sullivan


Name: Lindsay Sullivan

Hometown: Toledo, Ohio


Start Date with Raseri: July 29th, 2013


What are your main "key to success" at Raseri Inc?
Getting as much advice as possible from all of my coworkers. Creating genuine relationships with people to understand how they succeed and how I can apply it towards myself and my goals.


So far, what is your favorite part of working with the team at Raseri Inc?
Everyone is so fun and outgoing! Everyone is willing to help each other out because we are a team and everyone wants everyone to succeed. The work environment is professional and so much fun. We really do work hard and play hard.

What specific goals do you have for the next year? What are you most looking forward to?

I can't wait to start training. I have learned so much and can't wait to transfer that knowledge to other people. The opportunity is great and I can't wait to open my own office.


What advice would you give to others who are looking to hit leadership qualifications at Raseri Inc?
Everything takes time. Set goals of what you want to accomplish but don't set a time on the goals. Time is not important, it is what you learn on the way that is going to set you up for success. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.


Personal Fun Fact...
I am extremely afraid of cats. 


I'd like to thank...
Rick, he takes the time to share how he got where he is now. He wants all of us to succeed too. He knows we all have the opportunity to be successful and he is helping all of us reach our goals. 


Apply to Raseri