Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Raseri Inc Employee Spotlight: Chloe Gruber


Name: Chloe Gruber

Hometown: Findlay, OH

Start Date with Raseri:
12/16/2013


What are your main “keys to success” at Raseri Inc?

My main "keys to success" were my student mentality, and applying everything I learned from leaders.


So far, what is your favorite part of working with the team at Raseri Inc? 
My favorite part of working at Raseri is how much fun we have. We all get along really well and work as a team.


What specific goals do you have for the next year? What are you most looking forward to?
My goals for the next year are to be promoted to manager by the end of the year and help others get promoted along the way.  


What advice would you give to others who are looking to hit leadership qualifications?
Take lots of notes and read over them! Have fun and make that 10 minute best friend.


Personal Fun Fact…
I won second place in a pie-eating contest!


I’d like to thank…       
All of Raseri Inc. for being such great coworkers and showing me the ropes!


Apply to Raseri